kudzu "Keep existing configuration" does not act as advertised

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Sun Mar 27 00:23:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 18:15 -0600, rado wrote:

[bunch of Fedora chatter, snipped]

> ...and I woke up 2 days later in the back yard talking to Elvis!

    Jeff Foxworthy; I loved that line.  Isn't the latest bit of non-
offensive, but still very funny stuff from them refreshing?  They're all
ok on their own, but 'in concert' they're really pretty funny.

    :)

--
Those who entrust life and limb to Microsoft deserve neither. -Me, 2005
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad