starting Plone?

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 00:57:22 UTC 2005

Ditto.  There are some very good guides on that site, also they have a
pretty strong following as well as at least one list that is just for
that.  Otherwise are you sure that you installed it correctly as well
as zope?

Also from what I understand it is pretty resource intensive so if you
are running this on a box that is already doing a lot more serving you
might think about that.  I recently ran into that, when my webhost
told me that I would be unable to run this on a shared hosting plan
due to resource usage on the box, as well as some known apache version
issue(s) too (I forgot the version of apache offhand).

That is on their site if you look hard enough.  This is probably not a
linux question so much, but more of a question for their list.

Marc