Linux Books

Laurence Laurence.Orchard at tesco.net
Sun Mar 27 23:53:45 UTC 2005

Hi David

I know were going off topic here, but I read the quoted document and
couldn't find anything about top-posting. just this comment in the
footer:-
"Netiquette discussions are always ongoing and previously established
conventions are continually revisited."

I presume this is what you meant?

Just to keep you and other bottom-posters happy, I have put this reply
at the bottom as well.

Thank you for your interest

Laurence

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 20:09 -0500, David Curry wrote:
> Marc M wrote:
>
> >1.  Red Hat Bible as mentioned
> >2.  Running Linux by Matt Welsh
> >3.  Red Hat Certified Engineer Study Guide by Michael Jang
> >4.  various docs on the redhat site especially 'Maximum RPM' available
> >as an actual book or pdf
> >
> >That should get you going for awhile
> >
> >Marc
> >

> >On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:20:23 +0000, Sean O Sullivan
> ><seanos at netsoc.itcarlow.ie> wrote:

> >>I second O'Reilly's Running Linux, also 'Linux Server Hacks' & 'Linux
> >>Security Cookbook' very good (also O'Reilly).
> >>
> >>Regards,
> >>
> >>Sean
> >>

> Please do not top post to fedora-list.  See thread titled Fedora Core
> Support List - Unofficial User Guide or see
>
> http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html

Hi David

I know were going off topic here, but I read the quoted document and
couldn't find anything about top-posting. just this comment in the
footer:-
"Netiquette discussions are always ongoing and previously established
conventions are continually revisited."

I presume this is what you meant?

Just to keep top-posters happy, I have put this reply at the top as
well.

Thank you for your interest

Laurence