Fedora and Roadrunner cable...

Chevee Dodd cheveedodd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 01:13:49 UTC 2005

Okay.
I worked through the install proccess finally.  After
trying every trick I could find to get my 3 button
serial to work, I bought a 3 button PS/2 and upgraded
my tower to a PS/2 port.  I now have a working
computer with Fedora running on it and everything
works...... sortof

I'm in WV and we have Time Warner here... my internet
connection is cable through their Roadrunner service.
I haven't been able to find anything online about
setting up my connection for this...

So I need help.
Now, Roadrunner uses DCHP to grab everything... DNS
and all.  How do I set this up?

Thanks!
Chevee