Linux Books

R Erickson erickson at pixelmagicfx.com
Mon Mar 28 17:18:28 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 15:55, RL wrote:
> I just recently got Red Hat Linux Fedora 3 unleashed.  Anyone think
> that's a good one?

I always buy at least two texts before starting int a large s/w project
to get breadth and differing opinions.

"Red Hat Linux Fedora 3 unleashed" (Ball and Duff) give the
lay-of-the-land. After I see where I want to go I then look at "Red Hat
Fedora Linux 3 Bible" (Negus) to look at initial configuration settings.

After that however, you need to Google to get the info to tweak your
setup. Finally, post to this list;)