Internet tracking options

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 19:59:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 12:08, Mark Haney wrote:

> Okay, let's try it this way.  There's an app that is available called
> SPECTRE that will monitor usage as well as take screenshots of the
> desktop at set intervals.  Is there anything like that for linux?

Please work on quoting better.  Very hard to find your response.  :)

This is spyware you are talking about.  There are keyloggers available,
however I would not recommend their use.  They may open you up to
various legal issues depending on where you are located.

Again, what is it you are really trying to do?  Are you trying to setup
monitoring for an organization or are you trying to spy on a single
person?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

It's a .88 magnum -- it goes through schools.
		-- Danny Vermin