FC2 documentation?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Mar 29 10:35:02 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 29.03.2005 schrieb Rob Rosenthal um 4:35:

> Hi!  I've heard it said that various FC releases are similar enough to
> various RHEL releases that the RHEL documentation can be used for the FC
> version.  If this is true, which RHEL version is most analogous to FC2?

Those "rumors" are correct. RHEL4 is mainly based on FC3. I don't say it
is identical :) But the documentation should be in most parts fitting.
As FC2 is the predecessor of FC3, although it may be treated to have
rough edges compared to FC3, you can take the RHEL4 documentation for
FC2 as well.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

There you go ...

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 12:32:00 up 12 days, 9:28, load average: 0.78, 0.68, 0.62