Top Posting....

Phil Labonte plabonte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:43:35 UTC 2005

I love top posting and here is why;

When I read from a list using GMAIL, I look at the subject, then if it
peaks my interest like this one did I will only read the first post
and then I would like to see only the responses, I do not need to look
through the same email 6 or more times to find and the replies mixed
into the quoted text.

That is my personal preference...

Flame at will..