Top Posting....

Rick Lim ricklim at telus.net
Tue Mar 29 15:03:20 UTC 2005

I agree, it follows replying to emails, at work everyone replys to the top
of the email, it saves time trying to go to the bottom to read a couple of
word response to a question after a multi page email trail.
I can't see the reasoning of having to go to the bottom of a newsgroup
posting or email that you are already following to continue reading, if you
aren't up on the posting / email and you are interested enough in the
subject then you'll put the effort into reading it all from the bottom.
Instead of wasting everyones time forcing them to scroll to the bottom and
then replying my vote is to top post.

Flame on I'll stand by my opinion!!!