Dell Laptop, Core 3, and PCMPC200

David.Estacio at sycoleman.com David.Estacio at sycoleman.com
Tue Mar 29 15:24:50 UTC 2005

I have a Dell inspiron 5000 (old machine I know) with a Linksys CardBus
PCMPC200 network adapter that I am trying to get working under Core 3.  I
have had this card working under Redhat many times and just recently
switched over from RHEL to Fedora to try out Core 3.  The card is being
recognized as an "Abocom Systems Inc ADMtek Centaur-C Rev 17 [Dlink
DFE-680TX] CardBus Fast Ethernet Adapter" but it is not working with this
configuration.

Anyone have any pointers as to where to start on getting this card working?

Thanks
David