Top Posting....

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 15:40:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

> I agree, it follows replying to emails, at work everyone replys to the top
> of the email, it saves time trying to go to the bottom to read a couple of
> word response to a question after a multi page email trail.

So what!

If they all decided to walk backwards wearing banana outfits and making
noises like insane gibbons I doubt you'd do that.

It doesn't save time at all. It takes longer to reconstruct the thread
than anything.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the