Top Posting....

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:17:46 UTC 2005

Gee whiz, I just opened my email and there is another exciting and
technically mind blowing thread on top-posting with 21 entries so far!
 [Hey, I know!  After this let's talk about what the 'best'
distribution is!]  :)

Allow me to top post this response out of sheer frustration, and in
protest of the topic.  Another one for the bit bucket...

Marc
(who usually bottom posts despite gmail's irritating formatting)