Possible Apache or Squirrelmail bug?

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:43:15 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:31:44 -0800 (PST), Corey Head
<coreyhead at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Forgot to mention
> squirrelmail-1.4.4-1.FC3
> httpd-2.0.52-3.1
> --- Corey Head <coreyhead at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Is this a bug of Squirrelmail or Apache?
> > Or am I, yet again, missing something important?

I think you are just missing something. I am using the same versions
as you, and I am not having a problem. How did you install your
packages? I use yum to do my installs from RPM packages and most of
the configuration files are automatically addressed.

My /etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail file has the following line in it:
Alias /webmail /usr/share/squirrelmail
Check to see that yours looks the same. From the way you wrote your
note, it's not apparent if the slashes are the same.

You also mentioned having your DocumentIndex set to include your index.php.
Did you mean DirectoryIndex?