Top Posting....

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:48:58 UTC 2005

What baffles me is the fact that this list prefers bottom posting.
People know this, yet they insist on top posting because that's what
they want to do. They know it's bad ettiquette, yet continue to do so.

When I was first informed that bottom posting is the way to interact
with email and lists, that's what I do because thats what is
preferred. Even though gmail defaults to top posting, I know how to
run the mouse well enough to highlight the parts of the message I
don't want, and then put the cursor at the bottom and begin typing.

Maybe I'd like to drive on the left side of the road like they do in
England, but you can't do it in Canada or the US. Maybe some of the
top posters could try their influence on that.

--
-=/>Thom