Top Posting....

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 29 20:53:28 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Phil Labonte wrote:

> To quote the Wikipedia definition:
> "Top-posting is considered improper by some OLDER DEFINITIONS of
> Internet etiquette since it breaks down the flow of the thread:"
>
> It's time to embrace change, change is good. Top posting gis here to
> stay especially because of GMAIL and outlook...

jeezus, can we just start two lists for every fedora-related topic?
one list will be for clueful people who don't top post, who don't post
in HTML, who properly trim their posts and who don't have 30-line
idiotic, company-mandated sigs whose only purpose is to justify their
corporate lawyers' existence.

the other list will be for the annoying, clueless twits who think
linux mailing list behaviour should be mandated by what freakin'
outlook does.

rday