Top Posting....

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Tue Mar 29 21:16:42 UTC 2005

> oh, look ... another thread on top posting.  and if someone at red hat
> would ever take the time to perhaps post a short set of mailing list
> rules at, say, fedora.redhat.com, we wouldn't have to go through this
> again and again and again and again and again ...
(this is an example of trimming content to suit my reply - warning: not
for the lazy!!)

There is this which a few of us have been working on:
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html

It's the FEDORA CORE SUPPORT LIST - UNOFFICIAL USER'S GUIDE and I think
it's very good, but then I've helped write it so I would say that. Check
the archive if you want the history of this.

(the lack of reems of text below this is again because I trimming
content to suit my reply - warning: not for the lazy!!)

;-) Duncan