Top Posting....

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 22:55:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

> It's time to embrace change, change is good. Top posting gis here to
> stay especially because of GMAIL and outlook...

You mean one piece of software which has been admitted by the company it
came from as being broken and that they won't fix it and something which
is just broken anyway?

I will change, but only to something which makes sense and allows for
intelligent conversation. I don't consider answering something before it
has been asked or trying to put together a mailing in the correct order
as a being a constructive use of time.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the