Fedora 2 not booting

Rithin Shetty rithin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:34:46 UTC 2005

Hi,
    I have been running FC 2 on my IBM T42 for the last six months or
so without any issues. But suddenly it is refusing to boot today. I
have a dual boot setup with Grub allowing me to choose between Win XP
and Linux. I don't seem to have any issues in booting into Win XP but
when I try to boot into Linux it stops at "Red Hat nash version 3.5.22
starting". I tried to boot into single user mode as well but without
any success.
    Has anyone else faced this problem in the past ? Some help would
be very helpful in rescuing my data.

Thanks,
Rithin.