Herding cats, Was: Top Posting....

Sam Williams sam at mbz.org
Wed Mar 30 06:17:56 UTC 2005

Until someone creates a tutorial on email formatting with an exam one
must pass before subscribing to this list, we are unlikely to see much
consistency.  To enforce it among those who managed to subscribe, modify
the list server to mark up and return any posts that don't adhere to
standards:
  "Your message to the list has been rejected for:
     Top posting
     HTML
     Spelling error
  Please correct and resubmit."
Or maybe, with the excess profits from running this list we could hire a
style conscious moderator.

Thanks for help with Fedora issues I didn't understand before.  As long
as this list caters to those who don't know everything about ..IX,
newbies' lacking knowledge of experts' style preferences will probably
be with us.  Try not to stress.