Top Posting.... LET IT DIE!

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep at mi-consultants.com
Wed Mar 30 11:38:10 UTC 2005

I will even top post this!!!!  WHO CARES!  Let this thread die humanely....

There are arguments for both.  Personally I like top posting. Like
writing a journalism article (for anyone that has ever take a journalism
class) you place the most important part of the article at the top, and
keep going in order of the least important information.

And then there is the argument the english should be writtten top to
bottom..

Well it still is top to bottom, it just doesn't necessarily follow
For someone that has been following the thread, they do not need to read
it again. But it is there, appended, in case someone else does.

Either way...  WHO REALLY CARES!   Is it causing you to loose sleep at
nights? Wreaking havoc on the civilized world?
Let it die!

My $0.02.