bad posting habits, jeremy bernstein and scientific cranks

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 14:00:55 UTC 2005

paul...

morning... where's the oj... but hey, you're right, and i fully agree with
you. if you're asking someone for help, then you should play by their rules.
but you know, this karma thing seems to come around and it appears to have a
serious bite!!!

over my career/life, more than a few times, i've seen people who were hell
bent on having others march/act/behave to their way of doing things, get
completely blown away when they were put in situations were the table was
turned. but that's life!!!

but on a serious note. i couldn't find away to keep this directly to you/off
them list.

on a more serious note, thanks for the help yesterday!! now if i could
figure out how to get my mysql upgraded to the correct version i want to
run!!!

peace..