TOP POSTING

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Wed Mar 30 16:46:28 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:47 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: TOP POSTING

Thomas, well said. We were all newbies once - even the pompus types that
refuse to admit it. I still make mistakes  - one thing I don't need is
someone flaming me when I'm trying to just get a little help with Fedora.

/Kevin

Whatever happened to the principle of trying to keep "on topic" for the newsgroup you're posting to? Isn't that idea just as important, if not more so, than where you insert your response? You've all wasted far more bandwidth and time beating this horse to death than could ever be wasted by scrolling through the occasional e-mail when what you felt shouldn't be at the top was.

MOVE ON! GET A LIFE! But most importantly... Get back to the topic of Linux, Fedora and open source. None of which has anything to do with top or bottom posting. The list is losing membership because of all this nonsense. That should be of much more concern to you than where I might enter my text.

--
Robert P. Nix		Mayo Foundation
RO-CE-8-857		200 First Street SW