TOP POSTING

Brian Gaynor briang at pmccorp.com
Wed Mar 30 18:49:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 10:46 -0600, Nix, Robert P. wrote:

> MOVE ON! GET A LIFE! But most importantly... Get back to the topic of Linux, Fedora and open
> source. None of which has anything to do with top or bottom posting. The list is losing
> membership because of all this nonsense. That should be of much more concern to you than
> where I might enter my text.

What evidence do you have that this list is losing membership? I find it
to be a tremendous resource, with many talented individuals giving
freely of their time and expertise. The only wasting of bandwidth is
from the idiots who, upon hearing of the preferred list behavior, have
to argue as to why they just don't care.

--
Brian Gaynor
FC3/Linux on DELL Inspiron 5160 3.0Ghz