top posting, HTML posting and "the closer"

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:52:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:29:25 -0600, Thomas Cameron
<thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:
[...]
> So I guess there's no room for tolerance of other people's preferences?
We tolerate their preferences so long as those preferencesdo not differ
from ours.

>I mean, really - is it *that* hard to follow a thread that is top-posted?
Yes. I really mean this.

> Is it *really* worth getting so worked up over?
Yes. We have to stand firm and not give an inch.

> I don't have any problems
> following threads like that, and it doesn't get me all stirred up.  I am
> curious as to why this is really such a big deal.
Gr8. And we wish you well. We really do. And we now
return you to are regularly scheduled flame.

N.Emile...
PS. Within this post are liberally sprinkled smileys for those with
AHDS (Acute Humour Deficiency Syndrome).
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.