Help with Fedora Core 3 Freezes when/if screen saver is on

Roberto R. Heredia rheredia at tamiu.edu
Wed Mar 30 20:54:58 UTC 2005

Hello Dear Friends,

I am running Fedora Core 3 on an IBM. I was using Mandrake 10.0 and
everything was working fine. I am experiencing this problem:

1. My computer freezes if I leave it unattended for a while. I disabled
the screen saver, and still freezes. I have to turn it OFF/ON every time
the screen-saver is on. I have the suspicion that it is the X-server?

Thanks in advanced.

Roberto

--
Roberto R. Heredia, Ph.D