Setting up this list

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Mar 30 22:06:33 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 30.03.2005 schrieb smorrison20 at neb.rr.com um 21:56:

> Is there a way or program that I can do/use to get these messages into more of an newsgroup/thread style look?

> Shawn Morrison

How about using gmane.org with a newsreader like Pan or Thunderbird's
news capability? The different Fedora lists are accessible by Gmane and
you can post through their system too, if you follow their instructions
on the website.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.771_FC2smp
Serendipity 00:04:19 up 21:30, 18 users, 0.66, 0.57, 0.52