installing Request Tracker 3.4.1 on FC3

Robert Citek rwcitek at alum.calberkeley.org
Wed Mar 30 22:54:37 UTC 2005

Has anyone successfully installed Request Tracker 3.4.1 on Fedora Core
3?

   http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

We've been able to install it very easily under Debian using 'apt-get
install request-tracker3':

   http://packages.debian.org/testing/misc/request-tracker3.4

We tried the RPM for RH9/FC1, but ran in to all kinds of dependency
issues.  We've also tried installing from the tarball and following the
instructions, which was also a major headache.

Any hints to getting Request Tracker working on FC3?  Is there a yum or
apt repository that has RPMs?

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent