installing Request Tracker 3.4.1 on FC3

Ronald Nissley ronn at emm.org
Wed Mar 30 23:55:18 UTC 2005

I have RT 3.4.1 running on FC3. It works fairly well...I'm running it on
some older hardware which may explain the (IMO) somewhat slow
performance. I've not yet been successful running it using fast-cgi and
suexec, but haven't given up. It took a lot of time and patience to get
it installed and running. Probably the single greatest time investment
was reading through much of the documentation
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/). The following is for FC2, but should
still be largely relevant:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FedoraCore2InstallGuide If you
have a specific question I'll do my best to answer.

Best wishes!

Ron