Make Gnome app look like KDE

Ron Siven l.siven at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 31 04:46:03 UTC 2005

Nothing bugs me more than an app that doesn't do what I ask it to.  I
made the choice to go with KDE for various reasons, one of which is look
& feel.  I would like all of my apps to run under my L&F of choice.  Can
someone please point me toward instructions on how to force
Gnome-looking apps to run looking like those in KDE?  I've spent a good
amount of time on Google and the various KDE sites.  I can't seem to
find it.  Any pointers are appreciated.  Thanks!