java applet input problem?

Alimin Bijosono Oei alimin_oei at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 31 09:11:23 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

I am running FC3 here and recently encountered a problem with typing
inputs to an opened java applet window from
http://www.global-view.com/fxtrekcharts.html. When clicking on
Indicators on the toolbar, and then selecting to one of the indicators,
say Exponential Moving Average > New, a java applet window is supposed
to pop up and allow us to input the parameters.

I used to be able to do this but now after updating my Fedora box to the
latest bunch of updates available the problem appears. I am not sure if
this is the problem with the java applet itself or it is related to java
  installed on Fedora or something else. Can anyone verify this? (I
tried opening the same page with latest Opera, Firefox, Mozilla, and
Konqueror, all with the same result). Thanks a lot for any help provided.

Alimin