Gmail thread properly?

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:55:54 UTC 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:51:20 -0500, Phil Labonte <plabonte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about his but I am testing
>
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:49:45 -0600, David Hoffman
> <dhoffman2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:43:24 -0500, Phil Labonte <plabonte at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > When I try to reply with Gmail and snip out pieces of a post, Gmail
> > > does not seem to do it right, sometimes it will treat the text I add
> > > as quoted text.

One thing I have noticed about gmail: it's changing from day to day. I
recently noticed more trouble with threading than I used to have (I
don't know if I just noticed it, or if it just started happening). But
I have lots of fun watching the back button, for example, which does
something different almost every day.