Gmail thread properly?

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:04:24 UTC 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:55:54 -0500, Matt Morgan <minxmertzmomo at gmail.com> wrote:

> One thing I have noticed about gmail: it's changing from day to day. I
> recently noticed more trouble with threading than I used to have (I
> don't know if I just noticed it, or if it just started happening). But
> I have lots of fun watching the back button, for example, which does
> something different almost every day.

I have to say that gmail has been the only MUA (for me) that's made
reading a list as high volume as this one tolerable.  I'm a Gmail True
Believer(tm)!

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown