wierd browsers problem under fedora core 3

Ahmed Abdel-Aliem me2resh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:19:14 UTC 2005

hi
i am new to Linux, i installed Fedora Core 3 from a month and i really
liked it, everything works fine with me, but i have a wierd problems
and i really couldn't find a solution for them :

using mozilla and firefox i can't connect to somesited like gmail.com
for example, and if i open it in konqueror it opens with no problems,
and if i open those sites in mozilla and firefox while opening them in
konqueror they open with no problems, and if i close konqueror they
stop working.

also if i use gaim to open my yahoo messenger account it doesn't open,
and when i installed yahoo messenger for linux it works fine and if i
open my yahoo messenger account from gain while opening it in yahoo
messenger it open instantly with no problems.

anyone has any idea what is the reason with this problem ?

thanks in advance

--
Ahmed Abdel-Aliem
Web Developer