Squirrelmail and Index.php

Corey Head coreyhead at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 22:22:35 UTC 2005

--- Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org> wrote:
> Am Do, den 31.03.2005 schrieb Corey Head um 9:07:
> > ServerAdmin webmaster at web1.com
> > DocumentRoot /var/www/html/web1
> > DirectoryIndex index.htm
>
> You override the DirectoryIndex here to be just and
> only "index.htm".
> This means an index.php page isn't treated to be an
> index page.

Aha!  This got it!  I didn't realize that EACH virtual
host definition reset what the rest of the httpd.conf
file thought.  I thought that was for each individual
host.  I added index.php to each of the VirtualHost
definitions (of which my squirrelmail is NOT among
them) and it now works like a charm!

THANKS Alexander! and David, Paul, et.al. that helped
on this!

Corey