Setting up a FC3 gateway

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 23:46:12 UTC 2005

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> I could imagine you are missing the correct default route.

On either machine: do you have the correct default gateway on the
Windows machine? What happens if you try doing a tracert from a Windows
command prompt to (say) 66.249.87.104 (one of the google.com machines)?

James.

--
E-mail address: james | As an approximate comparison, the reality distortion
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | needed to send a bus by Parcelforce...