HP NetServer LH3000 and Fedora

weetat weetat.yeo at wavex-tech.com
Wed May 4 03:46:31 UTC 2005

Hi ,

  The error message is  "Operating system not found"
  eventhough last 2 months the LH3000 have been running OK.
  Using HP NetRaid Express Tools. Did not configure anything on the
raids. Installed with Fedora core 2 (kernel 2.6.5) without any problem
except cannot find aic7xxx drivers which are solved.

Then i install new kernel 2.6.11.7 into fedora box , boot to new kernel
  are OK and tested reboot the server and everything are OK too.

Any one have ideas what is happening in our LH3000 server?

Thanks.