FC3 X86-64 install problems

Allan R. Batteiger arb at rtsi.com
Sun May 15 15:35:57 UTC 2005

Greetings
   I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I recently
purchased a Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro mother board.
AMD Althlon 64 3000 processor 512MB memory.  I have disabled the raid
features and I am only trying to load the IDE/ATA disk.
The problem I am running into is that Linux FC2 and FC3 both exit with a
machine check.  I have tried to reload Linux from the CD and I get the
same response.
The Hard drive contains FC2, I am trying to install Fc3 as a clean
install.  Any ideas or suggestions.  So far a google search has not
turned up anything useful.

Thanks
Allan