FC3 / 4 & Borland Kylix not working

Craig Goodyear craig48 at swbell.net
Wed May 25 22:29:40 UTC 2005

Tor Harald Thorland wrote:
> Is there anyone who has succsessfully installed Kylix under Fedora Core
> 3 or 4?
> I have installed it without errors, but when i start it under kde the
> menues are missing on the windows.

I have been able to run Kylix 3 under stock FC3 using gnome.  However,
various FC upgrades have created problems.  When I encountered the small
font problem, I set the LANG environment variable to en_US to correct.

Since FC upgraded glibc to 2.3.5, I have not been able to run the Kylix
integrated debugger.  I am able to compile and run from the IDE with
debugging turned off.

Craig