MS FrontPage FC3 Apache2 suexec

Graham Wharton graham at pageinabox.com
Sun May 29 10:46:28 UTC 2005

I'm at the same position as you.

I have frontpage working, and I have suexec installed and working,

however for a user to have frontpage enabled, I have to remove the User and
Group directives from their vhost. At the moment, these two dont seem to be
able to coexist.

I may have a hunt through the source sometime soon as I really could do with
this fixing aswell.

Regards

Graham Wharton