Mouse Configuration

Jeffrey Burns jeff at jeffreyburns.net
Sun May 1 07:37:28 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-29-04 at 18:31 -0600, Adam Burke wrote:
> okay, i seem to be getting somewhere, however, one of my side buttons
> seems to have gotten binded to my right mouse button, so i can either
> set them both to forward or both to the general right click button,
> but i cant set them to be what i would like, which is to have the
> right button do what it usually does, and the side button go forward.
> Any ideas how to unbind these?

Sorry, no. I never bothered playing around with imwheel. I just wanted
UT2004 to recognize my extra buttons. I never missed not having then
available in other apps. The easiest way to unbind them might simply be
deleting ~/.imwheelrc.

Once again, good luck! If you solve this post a message to this thead
with your success story :)

Jeff