moz/bird -> evolution

Morgan Read mstuff at pl.net
Sun May 1 08:34:30 UTC 2005

Hi
Can anyone help on migrating from moz/thunderbird to evolution.
I've waited until evo 2, which was supposed to do this. When I attempt
to import from another programme it finds nothing - this despite me
having mail under .mozilla (from fc2) mail under .thunderbird (migrated
from moz in fc2) and a softlink from .Netscape to .mozilla...
If I choose the import a single mailbox only function in evo I have no
problem - but, I've got six mail folders, five accounts & a dozen odd
address books to move over, so this is a PITA...
Any help much appreciated?
Thanks,
Morgan.