Twinview and the kde panel

Endymion endy at digitalgrotto.net
Sun May 1 23:28:51 UTC 2005

Hey all,

I'm using Nvidia's twinview and kde with both monitors running at
1024x768.  However, one of the monitors can handle resolutions higher
than that, but everytime I have tried to set that monitor to higher
resolutions, the kde taskbar will not stretch across the bottom of both
screens.  I have played around with all of the taskbar's settings.  It
will stretch across both screens if the taskbar positioned along the top
of the desktop.  Anyone know how I can get the taskbar to spread across
both of them on the bottom when running two different resolutions?

-Endy