moz/bird -> evolution

Morgan Read mstuff at pl.net
Mon May 2 04:07:33 UTC 2005

Err Umm, well no I didn't.  I just thought it was so basic that if it
wasn't working it must be something simple I was missing - but, now I
have and I'm none the wiser.  Nothing from a good google seemed to show
an issue like this.

Has anyone out there imported a number of accounts, filters & address
books etc from moz/bird to evolution?  If so, what did you do?

Thanks,
Morgan.