HOW TO DELETE FC3

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon May 2 10:14:17 UTC 2005

Am Mo, den 02.05.2005 schrieb Manivannan. M um 11:46:

> I have installed FC3 in 2 PC. I need to delete FC3 from one of them and install XP, because intend
> to use that for other purpose. Can anyone help me how would I do that. When I insert XP CD and
> boot, it only giving me a blank screen !

Boot with FC3 CD1 into rescue mode. Don't mount the existing partitions
and use then fdisk to erase all partitions.

Alexander

P.S. Is it that difficult to understand that the "Re: " prefix in the
subject line indicates a reply and that starting a new thread that
suffix makes no sense for the initial posting? And please don't shout
out in subject line by all caps.

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 12:12:17 up 13:40, 19 users, 0.21, 0.12, 0.05