Is there any problem currently with Ayo Freshrpms repo or its mirrors?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon May 2 16:04:15 UTC 2005

Am Mo, den 02.05.2005 schrieb M Daniel R M um 17:08:

> I've experienced some problems when using "yum update" in the last two
> days, it gives me different errors related with that repository.
> Could anyone else confirm that?

That question arose end of last week and has been answered several
times. Please see the list archive. or even better to search the list of
the repository you use:

http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-April/012944.html

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:01:10 up 2:06, 18 users, 0.14, 0.16, 0.10