allow SFTP FTP but not SSH. Can ??

M E Fieu sibu168 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 18:23:04 UTC 2005

--- Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org> wrote:
> I wonder that you expect something different. Of
> course /bin/false as
> user account shell will prevent him from using
> either ssh or sftp.

Sorry, May be I am too greedy to know different
approach. If I can even allow sftp not disallow SSH,
that will be the best. I am looking into rssh.  But I
seems to have problem understanding the installation.
Sorry

http://www.pizzashack.org/rssh/downloads.shtml

I followed the link above and download the following
ddmkey.txt, rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz , rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz.sig
and rssh-2.2.3-1.src.rpm

May I know what is each of them doing? I did the
following, it seems prompt me error. Where is public
key??  ddmkey.txt ??

gpg --verify rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz.sig rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz
gpg: Signature made Saturday 15,January,2005 09:54:04
PM SGT using DSA key ID DF
BEAD02