Is there any problem currently with Ayo Freshrpms repo or its mirrors?

M Daniel R M danes16subscrip3 at ya.com
Mon May 2 19:13:26 UTC 2005

El lun, 02-05-2005 a las 18:04 +0200, Alexander Dalloz escribió:
> Am Mo, den 02.05.2005 schrieb M Daniel R M um 17:08:
>
> > I've experienced some problems when using "yum update" in the last two
> > days, it gives me different errors related with that repository.
> > Could anyone else confirm that?
>
> That question arose end of last week and has been answered several
> times. Please see the list archive. or even better to search the list of
> the repository you use:
>
> http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-April/012944.html
>
> Alexander

You're right, Alexander. It has been going unnoticed for me through
topics and threads, but it is there from the last 27 April (week's
middle!) to now, indeed. Sorry.

Maybe there is still someone in the world that doesn't know it yet...:

	*From fedora-list archives, starting threads:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-April/msg05540.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-April/msg05365.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-April/msg05224.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-April/msg05174.html

	*From freshrpms list archives, starting threads:
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-
April/012943.html
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-
April/012947.html
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-
April/012954.html
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-
April/012967.html
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-
April/012968.html

Also, dag's repo was involved in some moment (not yet):
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-
April/012856.html

BTW, it seems that the problem is still there, according with this:
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-May/thread.html

Cheers