Installing FC 3

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 04:55:33 UTC 2005

gabe.

is your system separated, or part of a network. a couple of suggestions.

1) burn the iso images at the slowest possible speed...
2) do a network installation, where you copy the isos to a location on the
   HD, or on another server within your network...

give me more information about your setup, and there might be other possible
solutions

-bruce