Can not print to remote printer

lrmeans MEANS lrmeans at msn.com
Tue May 3 16:29:28 UTC 2005

Have a home network with two Windows XP pc's sharing a printer on one of the machines. Added a third pc to the network running Fedora Linux 3.
Everything seems to work correctly on the Linux box except the printing to the printer on the XP using Windows SMB protocol. Everything sets up correctly and when I send a test page to the printer, I get the message "NT_STATUS_INSUFF_SERVER_RESOURCES opening remote file testprint_ps". Then it has some other messages about stopped with different statuses. All the pc's are in the same workgroup. Thanks for your help. Larry