OT (maybe): amaroK

Chris Gramer cgramer at fastmail.fm
Wed May 4 22:57:49 UTC 2005

Can anyone give me a quick way to install amaroK on FC3?  Is there an
RPM of it available?  So far I've only found the tarball version that
you have to extract, find out whether you've got all the dependencies
met, and go through all kinds of complicated steps to install a music
player.  (This is probably the main thing that keeps people from using
Linux more, IMHO--it's often complicated to do things that are easy in
"that other operating system" and (again, IMHO) should be easy in Linux,
too.

Or I just may have missed something.  :-)  Thanks!

--
  Chris Gramer
  cgramer at fastmail.fm